Centiro is a Swedish software company with 650+ colleagues. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honours, including Great Place to Work® Legend and Sweden's No. 1 Workplace in the Large Organizations category for 2021. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, and the US.
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
Architect’s role is to plan, coordinate, architect, re-architect and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization.
You will be responsible for analysing to find the best way for solving complex business problem. You will create business architecture models / re-architect existing products that provides solution design for enterprise product development. You will apply and utilize the business modelling methods to ensure result-oriented deliverable. You will collaborate with distributed teams and customers to bring innovative products and solutions to life.
You will ensure that the solution design and developed across the organization is aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles. You will evaluate and present the information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communications that effectively summarize findings with recommendations. You will partner with IT Architecture team in developing the IT Framework that aligns the business plan.
Who are you?
- You are a creator, problem solver, challenges status quo and have growth mindset.
- You have a good knowledge of Supply Chain - Logistics Domain with understanding on the current and future trends
- Believe in continuous improvement within self, Products / Solutions, and services offered to the customers.
- Enjoy working with Presales and large customers for new or existing projects from sales start to go live.
- Know how to work in distributed teams and understand how to bring best results in the product/ solution implementation.
- Like mentoring the teams – working and motivating them to adopt best practices, design guidelines and supporting them to deliver better solutions
- Has data driven mindset & adopts those insights in your decision making and ways of working.
- Can Work closely with delivery teams supervising progress of new developments to ensure consistency with initial design
- You are happy networking with the entire organization to know what is happening, where it is happening and influence the same
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, business, Information services, engineering from reputed institute.
- 10 to 15 years of proven experience as practitioner of business architecture to develop and maintain business capabilities of the enterprise.
- Prior experience working with / implementing Supply chain and logistics applications. Should have been part of scalable product development cycles from inception to delivery phase, having worked with large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for 4+ years
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and can focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the organisation
- Provides leadership guidance, makes recommendations, and collaborates with business to define solutions that meets the customer needs
- Anticipates emerging business trends and regulatory/risk issues as a basis for recommending large-scale product, technical, functional or operations improvements
- Proven problem-solving and communication skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to organizations’ need.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven experience as an Integration Advisor/ Designer for solutions / products and presales for System integrations and is an expert on SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
What We Offer
We offer a professional, stimulating workplace in a company with an exciting future. We have a flat organizational structure with short decision pathways and accessible management. Our organization is based on participation, transparency and the drive to push the limits of what is possible. Our employees are dynamic and dedicated, combining a relaxed atmosphere with razor-sharp professionalism. We have plenty of career opportunities for the right people. We at Centiro value a good balance between work and leisure time.
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We not only follow them, we develop them. At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.