Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 500 employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Canada, India, Spain, Sweden, UK, and the US. Read more at centiro.com.
Working at Centiro is different – inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a clear and rapid path of global expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining the team and be a part of something special. You will have a supporting role and in close collaboration with our teams, you will take initiatives on areas to improve in the organization.
What you will do
As a Marketing Coordinator, your responsibility is to help us develop our business and achieve our goals with your knowledge in marketing & branding.
As Marketing Coordinator at Centiro, you will be:
- Responsible to measure and report performance of all digital marketing efforts through, Google Analytics (G4) web analytics tools and develop reports to give insight on ROI, campaign optimization and SEO globally.
- Working closely together with our global team, align and plan the Indian Brand Awareness, Strategic Partnerships, Content Strategy, Social Media, Media Relations, Event Management, Corporate Communications and Internal Communications.
- Planning and executing the Employer Branding and Communication Strategy for India. Making sure it is aligned with the global Branding and Strategy.
- Planning and executing events to attract, hire, and onboard new colleagues.
- Audit and standardize company messaging for all Talent Platforms in India to ensure a consistent voice, personality and look and feel for the brand across all channels.
- Responsible to further knowledge & education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
Who you are
As a person, you are driven, innovative, and passionate about creating long-term relationships. You do this by being involved and responsive to what is going on in the organization. You have a high ability to deliver and a business-minded approach. You look for solutions and impact.
To be successful in the role, we see that you are independent, organized, and engaged. You like to dive into a subject, and you do this by taking in perspectives from many different angles: Centiro’s principles, market needs & our communication strategy.
You are curious. You look to dig deeper beyond the surface researching market trends and domain technology, and you seek out information to have a solid understanding of the business. You ask for feedback and want to grow and develop.
You thrive in a changing environment where you benefit from being a problem solver, having integrity and being a natural collaborative partner in various team configurations. You will have a wide network both internally and externally.
Things you are good at
We are looking for you with at least five years of work experience within Marketing & Employer Branding and who has:
- Higher education in Marketing or equivalent and strong exposure in the IT industry.
- Experience in Digital Analytics such as, Google Analytics (G4), SEO and Ad Optimizing. Analytical abilities to work with data and exposure to any marketing analytics tools.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- Ability to execute the employer branding aligning with the recruitment strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and a member.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Experience in using, developing and implementing IT tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with diverse cultures.
Best in Class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis. We are above and beyond standards; we not only follow them – we develop them.
At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.