Centiro is a Swedish software company with 550+ employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honours, including Great Place to Work® Legend and Sweden's No. 1 Workplace in the Large Organizations category for 2021. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, and the US.
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Purpose – Always with our culture at heart
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a clear and rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. Do you have the ability to see things from another perspective? Then you might be right for us. This is an exciting time to join the Centiro journey.
What will you do?
We operate globally and serve both small and large customers with famous brands. As a Software Developer your duties will entail new and further development of our product environment – an environment which comprises web development, Windows applications, back-end services, web services etc.
You will work in a team together with other competent application specialists and developers. Our teams consist of individuals with varied skills who solves the complete assignment, from analysis, design and development to test and commissioning. We work in Microsoft .NET environment and in the team you develop a solution together, which is implemented in code by you as a developer and then tested.
We work actively based on a clear architecture which sets the boundaries and safeguards requirements for quality and accessibility.
Who are you?
.Net MVC developer having 3- 10 years’ of experience having the below skillset:
- 3-10 years of relevant working experience in software development
- No gap in academics
- BE/ME, BTECH/MTECH, MCA, MCS
Technical skills (Must Have)
- Well documented experience with .NET framework and C#
- Well documented experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with integrating and developing web services (REST, WCF)
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
- Experience with system design and requirement analysis
- Knowledge about ORM frameworks (for example Entity Framework)
- Good understanding on how to develop stable, high performing and maintainable high scale systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Experience with UI frameworks (for example Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience with mobile application development
Experience and interests:
- College/University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent field
- Experience from software system support to international clients,
- Wide interest in and experience with technology and software systems
- Flexible in the working process to be able to quickly switch to higher priority tasks
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to present answers to the customers in a professional and informative way
- Keep a high customer satisfaction focus
What we offer
We offer a professional, stimulating workplace in a company with an exciting future. We have a flat organizational structure with short decision pathways and accessible management. Our organization is based on participation, transparency and the drive to push the limits of what is possible. Our employees are dynamic and dedicated, combining a relaxed atmosphere with razor-sharp professionalism. We have plenty of career opportunities for the right people. We at Centiro value a good balance between work and leisure time.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis. We look forward to receiving your application!
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We not only follow them, we develop them.
At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.
A Culture Based on Innovation
Centiro likes diversity, in gender, culture and competence. We love introverts and extroverts alike. Together we build a workplace for human beings exploring their full potential – having fun in the process.
Centiro has won several awards and accolades over the years and is ranked as one of the best places to work in Europe by Great Place to Work®.
Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 700 employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, Spain, Canada and the US. Read more at centiro.com.
Loading application form
Already working at Centiro?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.