SD Flutter Developer (Recruitment Drive)
Centiro is a Swedish software company with 550+ employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honours, including Great Place to Work® Legend and Sweden's No. 1 Workplace in the Large Organizations category for 2021. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, and the US.
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Purpose – Always with our culture at heart
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a clear and rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. Do you have the ability to see things from another perspective? Then you might be right for us. This is an exciting time to join the Centiro journey.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code with unit tests.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required- 4 - 8 years
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs, JSON (knowledge of .Net APIs will be value added)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers.
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Visual studio code, deployment platforms like android play console and iOS app store.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Experience with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC, Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Critical thinker
What we offer
We offer a professional, stimulating workplace in a company with an exciting future. We have a flat organizational structure with short decision pathways and accessible management. Our organization is based on participation, transparency and the drive to push the limits of what is possible. Our employees are dynamic and dedicated, combining a relaxed atmosphere with razor-sharp professionalism. We have plenty of career opportunities for the right people. We at Centiro value a good balance between work and leisure time.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis. We look forward to receiving your application!
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We not only follow them, we develop them.
At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.
A Culture Based on Innovation
Centiro likes diversity, in gender, culture and competence. We love introverts and extroverts alike. Together we build a workplace for human beings exploring their full potential – having fun in the process.
Centiro has won several awards and accolades over the years and is ranked as one of the best places to work in Europe by Great Place to Work®.
Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 700 employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, Spain, Canada and the US. Read more at centiro.com.
SD Flutter Developer (Recruitment Drive)
Loading application form
Already working at Centiro?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.