Application Specialist (Business Analyst)
Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 500 employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK and the US.
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
Who are you?
As a Business Analyst, you are a tech-savvy person with an interest in product implementation and how the innovative products cater to the current industry context: Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.
A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 4-8 years of strong expertise in business analysis and requirements management processes, including standard tools and techniques such as facilitated meetings, use cases, mapping documents, models, and other requirements management tools
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL.
- Should be able to read JSON, XML, CSV structure/ documentation; experience in file based, Web-Service based and other standard Integration. Basic Knowledge of FTP, REST/SOAP concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with attention to details
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers and application specialists.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead projects independently
- Hands-on testing experience to validate solutions developed and implemented.
- Lead on technical POCs/evaluations of tools as appropriate
- Proven problem-solving and communication skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to organizations’ need.
- Scrum Master, Product Owner Certification or IIBA certification.
- Experience working with IT providers and/or system integrators on local or global assignments
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and can focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose.
- Able to envisage and create the roadmap of the product being developed.
- Strong interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics domain
- Working experience with Azure DevOps or JIRA tool or Confluence or other tools for process management in Product development
What We Offer
We offer a professional, stimulating workplace in a company with an exciting future. We have a flat organizational structure with short decision pathways and accessible management. Our organization is based on participation, transparency and the drive to push the limits of what is possible. Our employees are dynamic and dedicated, combining a relaxed atmosphere with razor-sharp professionalism. We have plenty of career opportunities for the right people. We at Centiro value a good balance between work and leisure time.
Best in class
Sustainability and security are essential at Centiro. We achieved the gold level in the assessment of environmental, social, and ethical performance performed by EcoVadis; Gold Rating, Top 1%. We are above and beyond standards. We not only follow them, we develop them. At Centiro we celebrate difference. We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience, and perspectives are integral for a dynamic workplace for our colleagues and a successful collaboration with our customers.
A Culture Based on Innovation
Centiro likes diversity, in gender, culture and competence. We love introverts and extroverts alike. Together we build a workplace for human beings exploring their full potential – having fun in the process.
Centiro has won several awards and accolades over the years and is ranked as one of the best places to work in Europe by Great Place to Work®.
Centiro is a Swedish software company with more than 700 employees. Our solutions empower marquee brands and finer supply chains in 175+ countries. We believe in enabling and empowering commerce for companies with winning aspirations who seek to make a difference. Core focus is to connect and enable cloud-based delivery and service networks in the world of digital. Centiro has received numerous awards and honors, including Great Place to Work®. Founded in 1998, with offices in Sweden, India, the UK, Spain, Canada and the US. Read more at centiro.com.
Application Specialist (Business Analyst)
Loading application form
Already working at Centiro?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.